Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libfido2

Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%mnx.io@localhost> writes:

> IGNORE_BROKEN_ON seems like a reasonable compromise.

I just looked into a guile18 failure in a SunOS build and decided it was
something I was not going to try to figure out.  I left a comment
(only), and realized that while you want to see such failures in your
bulk builds, I would like to not see them when scanning, sort of the
equivalent of marking a bug "sort of understand and hard" vs "nobody has
looked at this".  That leads me to think that IGNORE_BROKEN_ON should
perhaps add a "marked broken and failed" section and a "marked broken
and completed" section, sort of like "expected failures" in unit tests.