cmake, Darwin, LDFLAGS= -dynamiclibs and error, since -bundle is used

Hi!

Please see following thread, starting here:

* https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2023/10/21/msg038296.html

I came to the conclusion, that pkgsrc's cmake is automatically passing
the "-bundle" flag for Darwin, where a "-dynamiclib" should be used. I
came to this conclusion, after mailing back and forth with upstream of
csound, since I'm failing to build wip/csound6181 on Darwin:

* https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2023/10/24/msg038337.html
* https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2310&L=CSOUND&D=0&P=54084

If LDFLAGS+= -dynamiclib is used in the Makefile, the building stops
with the following error:

clang: error: invalid argument '-bundle' not allowed with '-dynamiclib'

As it seems, I'm not the first to trip over this behaviour:

* http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2021/07/05/msg034116.html

If I'm correct: how to fix this behaviour?

Kind regards.