Re: EL9 - is anyone worrying about this?

Hi Greg,

Yes, I am, although I've only taken cursory looks so far.

> I've been seeing this on pkgsrc-bulk.  If it were EL7 I wouldn't be
> surprised, but as I dimly understand the RHEL-etc world this is
> considered newish.

[...]
> Package                               Breaks Maintainer
> lang/rust                               2922 pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

Doesn't repro on Fedora (although it did make my system unresponsive
on two consecutive tries!) or Debian so I'm going to set up a proper
Rock 9 environment to investigate - but at first glance the failure
does look a bit intimidating.

> sysutils/fam                             339 pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost

This has been failing for a long time and also does on my system. Looks
like a matter of importing libtirpc or libntirpc. I was planning to try
this week or next, but if someone beats me to it then great.

Sijmen