Re: A better method to require compiler features

On 7/14/23 06:39, nia wrote:
I am guessing you will prepare a patch for review and people can think
about something actual; it seems like abstract discussion has been about
as useful as it can be.

Others haven't spoken up much; I think where we are satisfies most
concerns raised earlier, but @all please speak up if not.

Attached.

There are a few more language features that need to be taken care of, like coroutines (requires GCC 10) and modules (GCC 11), but aside from that your patch looks good to me.