Re: Can't exclude packages with pkg_rolling-replace

John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost> writes:

> nice pkg_rolling-replace -suv -X py27-dns,p27-idna
>
> How do I exclude these so pkg_rolling-replace can update everything else?

Good question, and I suspect the answer is wrapped up in dealing with
multiversion packages in general.

pkg_rr tends to deal with PKGPATH, but really it needs to deal with a
tuple of PKGPATH and a specification of which version of something.
First, pkg_chk needs to be extended to deal with this.