Re: lang/erlang patches

It seems that FreeBSD encountered ~something~ with /dev/shm with the 19.x version of OTP:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=439358

I have no time to investigate this further until tonight.

Nikita Ronja Gillmann transcribed 0.2K bytes:
I'm fairly sure my patches did not address the core issue of pkg/57158,
which I discovered too late (since my mail doesn't sync properly).

If it turns out that it didn't, someone should revert (or keep) them,
I can only look at this in 9 hours or so.

As expected, the build did fail in pbulk (how do you correctly nullmount /var/shm in pbulk, as a work around?)