ruby fast colonization addition (somewhat)

Hi,

I don’t want to be rude, but you can field/extend my start/demo of a Colonization game. The problem is it’s IBM-Nintendo and you have to have a Microprose or other license to extend it. It’s not my fault but it can somewhat go into NetBSD Foundation files by IBM copyright.

My crew might extend it later on but you can have bits of the game code if you like.

In game, there’s landfall with a ship and a colony view, see the README file.

Here’s the latest source code, dependencies are ruby27 and ruby27-sdl :

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ruby-fast-colonization/files/

Programmed fully on 64 bit intel NetBSD.

Best regards,
Johan