Re: libpicwords addition

Hi,

On Dec 1, 2022, at 08:37, Roland Illig <roland.illig%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

>> I finally managed to start a picture programming library for frame buffers.
>
> In the current state, it doesn't make sense to include your library in pkgsrc, as it does nothing at all. You should first implement it so that it can actually process images. Only then will it become useful for other people.

I only meant to feature the base library, I have implemented a libpng based derived library in v0.1.4 to start from. I will work some more on it (the blit functionality).

FYI the base library can be used on NetBSD systems with very little memory as well as embedded systems, which is why I posted it here.

I might post updates for the blitting and vFB functionality.

Johan