Re: libstdc++.so and mysterious build errors

> All I mean is that older libraries in /usr/lib are leftovers from
> previous netbsd verisons, and while they are good for compat for old
> binaries, they have no place in a bulk build.

That's true.

> I am surprised  they are ending up in a chroot, vs an unpack of sets.

This is a consequence of me just doing an upgrade of the chroot, not
a full re-install on each base system upgrade.  And there's nothing
in "unpack sets, possibly run etcupdate" which removes old major
versions of shared libraries.  Thus my listing "operator error" as
at least one of the possible reasons, although that's not all of it,
as we've seen in the later discussion.

Regards,

- Håvard