Re: categories of science: math biology geography ? and?

I agree that this will lead to a lot of discussion.  I find the category
scheme not all that useful, personally.

To discuss it would help to have a list of things that aren't in pkgsrc
and might be, and to list where they'd go now, and what some other
category might be.

I'm not sure about CATEGORIES; the only thing I see that isn't a
directory name is python.  But honestly I don't pay attention because it
isn't useful to me.    Probably pkglint complains about something that's
unusual, maybe now, maybe tomorrow now that I've said this.