nginx-devel causing upgrade problems

Currently both www/nginx and www/nginx-devel have exactly the same version. This means that binary package repositories only have the version from www/nginx available, and anyone who performs an upgrade which had nginx-devel installed will not get it upgraded, which will cause runtime errors if they upgrade through the recent perl bump:

  ld.so.1: nginx: fatal: libperl.so: open failed: No such file or directory

as libperl.so lives in a versioned directory which changed location between 5.34 and 5.36.

Is there still a strong requirement that we have the -devel package at all? It does cause confusion for folks who are simply presented with a list of packages and don't know why we ship multiple nginx's, and I'd certainly want to avoid this situation again where they both ship identical versions so that the package isn't shipped at all.

And yes, there's definitely a case here for pkgin to do better to warn the user that the upgrade will not be complete. I'll be addressing this at some point.

Thanks,