Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/firefox

> I have not yet tested building firefox 101 by using the
> i586-configured rust 1.61.0, and by adding
>
> CFLAGS+=        -march=i586 -msse2 -mtune=generic -mstackrealign

i have now, and "computer says no":

   checking for rust host triplet...
   ERROR: The rust compiler host (i586-unknown-netbsd) is not suitable for the configure host (i686-unknown-netbsd).

So the determination of the "configure host" is not based on the
contents of the CFLAGS.  Perhaps not surprising.

Regards,

- Håvard