Re: lang/guile30 violates basic pkgsrc mechanisms to work around an ancient bug

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 05:45:00PM -0700, Greg A. Woods wrote:
 > Meanwhile there is a clearly and obviously correct fix which will 100%
 > guaranteed prevent all future hacks and patching.

*snort*

We've seen in the past that they feel free to make arbitrary and
incompatible changes to the triples scheme for nontechnical reasons.

Just patch guile to not be stupid about it and move on...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost