spotify-pleyer no sound after libsndfile update

Hi,

After the latest `portaudio`, revbump for `libsndfile` I no longer get any sound when using `spotify-player` on amd64 9.99.96.
Launching the application from the terminal with `RUST_BACKTRACE=full` tell me that `librespot` fails since `portaudio` did not initialize.

Suggestions?

thread '<unnamed>' panicked at 'PortAudio error Unanticipated host error', /home/pbulk/build/audio/spotify-player/work/vendor/librespot-playback-0.3.1/src/audio_backend/portaudio.rs:171:23
stack backtrace:
   0:        0x112d054b6 - <unknown>
   1:        0x112d432dc - <unknown>
   2:        0x112cfa455 - <unknown>
   3:        0x112cfb970 - <unknown>
   4:        0x112cfb511 - <unknown>
   5:        0x112cfbfbb - <unknown>
   6:        0x112d05c20 - <unknown>
   7:        0x112d055e4 - <unknown>
   8:        0x112cfba62 - <unknown>
   9:        0x112536ba1 - <unknown>
  10:        0x1128f0a5a - <unknown>
  11:        0x1128dfaaa - <unknown>
  12:        0x1127b2a6c - <unknown>
  13:        0x112626968 - <unknown>
  14:        0x11277b722 - <unknown>
  15:        0x1127229ce - <unknown>
  16:        0x112cf6813 - <unknown>
  17:     0x76660dc0c87f - <unknown>
  18:     0x76660d09b6f0 - <unknown>
Stream drop error: PortAudio not initialized