lang/gcc10 for Mac OS X 10.6

On Snow Leopard with the system compiler (i386 and 32-bit ABI, in case that matters), lang/gcc10 doesn't quite build and package. The error I see:

    ld: -L must be immediately followed by a directory path (no space)

With this diff, I get a working pkgsrc gcc10: https://netbsd.schmonz.com/tmp/gcc10-darwin10.diff

Maybe half the diff would suffice. I haven't yet tried the first part XOR the second part. Once I've done that, how is best to commit? Should I conditionalize the changes on `ld -v` output looking like this particular system's?

- Amitai