Re: samba4 update blocker due to NetBSD 9.2

Am 25.01.2022 um 23:27 schrieb nia:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 08:06:01PM +0100, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
What about doing this in a local patch in pkgsrc until they've sorted
that out? I guess fixing the behaviour to fit the spec could be
considered also for NetBSD 9 … but avoiding the whole thing like
indicated above does look like a neat solution.
Yes that seems reasonable, but it would need to be well tested
by someone using samba.

Currently I'm not using samba on NetBSD.

I'm happy to help with that. I have Samba in productive use. Please just let me know. Maybe the patched version 4.15.x can be brought into wip first?

Many greetings
Matthias