Re: infrastructure change needed for python modules

Hi!

My take-away from the discussion on the python packaging forum is that
the recommended method is the following:

* install pip somehow (python comes with an "ensurepip" thing for that).

* use pip to build wheels (zip archives with meta information)

* unpack the wheels and repack as NetBSD binary packages

(I'm not sure how "build" (py-build) fits into that, because I also
heard that 'python -m build' is the recommended method to build. But
that has some dependencies that need to be built without build being
available.)

If someone wants to work on this, I suggest lang/python/wheel.mk for
it and then we can convert packages to that step by step.
 Thomas