pympress package

I’m trying to package pympress and am running into a problem; it does not load libpango.  I think all the dependencies are included, so I’m not sure what is missing.

I have added a wip/pympress package and would appreciate any help you might offer.  I am working on a Mac, so perhaps the problem is the local setup; it would help to have additional input to narrow that down.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook