Re: www/serf failing with missing db4

On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 02:15:33PM +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
> Please try "make show-all" and search for "db4".  This should show
> something, whether or not buildlink3 is involved.  It is supposed to be
> more user-friendly than make's debug log.

wiz pointed me at the source of the issue: I have option db4 enabled for
apr and apr-utils (some web app needed that, need to check with others
for details).

So this whole issue boils down to that option not behaving completely
consistent - but my immediate problem was easily solved by forcing db4 for
the www/serf build on the make command line.

Martin