Re: Broken floating point endian check in Python

Hello,

Don't you specify -m68060 to your CPUFLAGS to build your userland?

IIRC, gcc built with that flag fails to compile this test.

I built the userland for the running system, but the userland in the pbulk chroot is a standard m68k one, or at least it should be.

I'll try on a separate '040 Mac that should have no reason to have anything compiled with -m68060.

It's good to know about that issue, though.

Thanks!
John