Directories listed in papirus-icon-theme PLIST

The papirus-icon-theme PLIST is currently broken.  124 of its entries
are directories, leading to the following warnings:

  pkg_create: Warning - directory `.../.destdir/opt/local/share/icons/Papirus-Dark/16x16/apps' in PLIST

Interestingly, the package still completes on at least Linux and
NetBSD, despite the PLIST only containing 84,046 entries compared to
the 768,342 files (!) that are actually installed.

I suspect there are some tooling differences which is causing
mk/check/check-files.mk to correctly fail the package on SunOS whilst
ignoring the problems on NetBSD.  It'd be good to figure out how this
is passing the checks, hence copying in tech-pkg here.

For now, I'd like to fix the package itself by switching to a dynamic
PLIST.  Obviously we try to avoid them wherever possible, but with
over 750k files the resulting static PLIST file is 44MB and would
bloat the repository considerably.  Proposed diff here:

  https://gist.github.com/jperkin/99daa90b91c37fc4066d045fcd6d19ec

Cheers,