Re: pkgdb

Hello all,

I have been following the discussion here for a while and have not yet come into contact with the change myself. Even if it is off topic: I wanted to say one thing: I am glad how respectful, technically sound and factual the discussion is here. That's what I appreciate about NetBSD and its great community. That is not a matter of course, especially in these days.

Thanks not only for that, and stay healthy!

Matthias