Re: qt5-qtlocation missing geoclue plugin files (dbus in qtbase)

Hi Thomas,

On 11/16/20, Dr. Thomas Orgis <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost> wrote:
>> so that might explain the missing files. Should one introduce a PLIST
>> conditional, then, that reflects the PKG_OPTIONS.qt5 setting of dbus?
>
> How about the attached change? I suppose the plugin is not really
> Linux-specific but only depending on dbus.

I fixed this issue in pkgsrc trunk:
https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/commit/d76811d893d35e0a57c8c6c7357311a3a565782e

You are right that the plugin is not intended to be Linux-specific due to

./src/plugins/position/position.pro:linux|freebsd|openbsd|netbsd:qtHaveModule(dbus):SUBDIRS
+= geoclue
./src/plugins/position/position.pro:linux|freebsd|openbsd|netbsd:qtHaveModule(dbus):SUBDIRS
+= geoclue2

However, on pkgsrc, the OS-specific qmake mkspecs are replaced with a
pkgsrc version. Only on Linux does it contain QMAKE_PLATFORM += linux:
https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/blob/81941f38bc20b1d170e7babcaa4f09152b9cf32a/x11/qt5-qtbase/Makefile#L164-L168

This means that the freebsd|openbsd|netbsd conditions always evaluate
to false, even on one of those platforms.

I think this should be fixed, but I wasn't sure of the fallout so I
left it alone.