Re: Enabling spice by default for qemu package?

On 01/11/2020 19:42, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
Hi all,

I have updated some spice dpeendencies. It seems to work with
spice-gtk with one linux distro I have tested, on NetBSD.

Any reason I shouldn't enable spice by default, so binary package users
have better packages. spice is useful for faster graphical performance.

I heard there is a thread about it being broken, but I failed to find
it.

I have rebuilt qemu with "+PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS+= iscsi spice" in options.mk and it all went fine on Debian.

--
Ottavio Caruso