lang/perl5 now builds on AIX 7.1

Hi!

I was finally able to get lang/perl5 (from -current) to build on AIX with gcc. After studying the AIX "ld" man page and an RPM spec file for an older perl I came up with this...

LDFLAGS="-Wl,-s -Wl,-lpthreads -Wl,-brtl -Wl,-bdynamic -Wl,-b64 -Wl,-blibpath:/opt/pkg/lib/perl5/5.32.0/powerpc64-aix-thread-multi-64all/CORE:/opt/pkg/lib:/opt/freeware/lib64:/opt/freeware/lib:/usr/lib64:/usr/lib:/lib" bmake

Some of this is almost certainly overkill and could be pared down. Maybe some should go in mk.conf, but I imagine some of this needs to go into "AIX"-specific vars of the lang/perl5 package Makefile.

I'm unsure how much of this I will need to apply to other packages or what other adventures await!

Any advice or help getting this into reusable form for pkgsrc would be great.

--
Louis