rust vs rust-bin

Hi,

I want to test why bulkbuild does not recognize my tor with rust option.

in my mk.conf I have (older entries):

PKG_OPTIONS.rust+=rust-llvm
PKG_OPTIONS.tor+=rust

I don't know why but a recent upgrade installed rust-bin as preference over rust (dependency conflict).
I'd like to keep it that way.

make in net/tor then goes on to fail to discover a lang/rust install and tries to build rust.

Can this behavior be prevented? rust-bin should be equal (in my case higher version in -bin) to the rust build from source in what they provide (rust).