Re: gfortran-9.3 from lang/gcc9 on NetBSD/amd64 9.99.72 (GCC-9.3 in base)

* On 2020-09-16 at 17:38 BST, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

> Ryo ONODERA <ryo%tetera.org@localhost> writes:
>
> > I am investigating GCC 7 (netbsd-9) case and I will see the difference.
>
> lang/gcc8/patches/patch-gcc_Makefile.in should be applied to
> lang/gcc9 too.
> I will test another test and commit this.

Right, note that lang/gcc9 was for some reason created differently
from all the prior gcc packages, and is missing important patches such
as this one, so please don't make any infrastructure changes to
accommodate it.

Also note that the lang/gcc8 version of that patch is broken, and is
missing a @MACHINE_GNU_PLATFORM@ that someone substituted to an empty
string and didn't verify their cvs diff before committing, so I'd
recommend pulling in the gcc7 version (the last pkgsrc gcc that I've
verified is correct).