plan to upgrade the math/udunits package

In March, starting with [1], there was a discussion regarding updating the math/udunits package.  Upstream still releases v1 of the package, but has said that it will not be developed further.  There are a few inconsistencies between v1 and v2, but most of the old API is supported with the new version.  I checked earlier that the packages depending on v1 also compile with v2.

The outcome of the discussion was to upgrade the existing udunits package (and those that depend on it) to v2.  As far as I know there has been no comment since March.

It is my plan in the near future to proceed with the upgrade.  If this will cause issues, please speak up.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook

[1] https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2020/03/05/msg022758.html