Re: x11/xterm

>I think people would be excited about this, it would not be
>difficult to do, it seems like it's just a matter of altering
>the build recipe to make sure the right files are build and
>the right preprocessor flags are used. Just see what configure.in
>does when the option is passed, and replicate in bmake.

Although, it would probably be nice to have it in base xterm, I'm still very new
here and I'm not really sure how to do this.
Also, its probably wise to have it tested in x11/xterm before importing it to
base.

I can push an update to x11/xterm if nobody has anything against it?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.