Re: pkgsrc C compiler

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:34:14 -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:

Thanks for the comment.

> I'm currently using the setup below on NetBSD 8 to utilize pkgsrc
> gcc8 in a local unprivileged tree bootstrapped by auto-pkgsrc-setup
> (http://netbsd.org/~bacon/).  I use the same kind of setup on CentOS.
>
> I run pkg_chk periodically and haven't had any major problems with upgrades.

Okay, that makes it sound like I have a local problem. OTOH, I remember
running into issues with updating pkgsrc gcc at least on Arch and
OmniOS... will keep looking.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344