Re: Fix www/ocaml-cohttp build errors

On Saturday, 27 June 2020 14:43:10 CEST Greg Troxel wrote:
> Could you:
>
>   explain how many packages depend on the packages you are changing
>
>   explain what's really going on.   "Fix build error" does not describe
>   the change.
>
>   provide the commit message you would use

The patch switches some options in net/ocaml-conduit and devel/ocaml-logs to
being suggested where they weren't before, which fixes some build errors in
www/ocaml-cohttp (that needs those packages to be enabled); I don't think it
can do any harm.

(But yes, obviously the commit message should specify that).

As an aside, I'm not sure if this dependency occurs all the time in cohttp, or
if it only triggers if certain options are enabled in www/ocaml-cohttp; in
general, what is the policy here? Can we specify dependencies on packages
where certain options should be enabled, or is the idea to just enable
everything that might potentially be needed by any dependency?

best

  Jaap