Re: Broken ffmpeg on aarch64 and i386

So do we paxctl x265 and friends, too, for now, or do we find someone
who knows how to fix this properly?

The general notion is that when a program fails with pax, we set it to
get paxctl'd immediately, and then try to fix it.

It feels like this is likely an upstream bug, and should be filed there.

Aside from ffplay (and freerdp2, which we can ignore if it doesn't work on BSD anyway), what other packages do we know have these issues?

It makes me wonder what kind of basic testing can be done to make sure binaries can execute during a bulk build, but that's a though for another time.

John