Re: Clarity on rust failures (NetBSD)

I just added the following to lang/rust/Makefile.

Can someone who deals with bootstrap files look at the NetBSD/i386
bootstrap (for what's in pkgsrc now), PR 55368?   I wonder if this is a
case of needing to regenerate them when pkgsrc makes changes like:
	Updated www/curl to 7.70.0 [leot 2020-04-29]
or how we manage this.

54453 doesn't hit for me with PREFIX = /usr/pkg.

54621 was verified still broken yesterday.

(54622 is about a bootstrap from last summer.)

# Broken package with PREFIX not /usr/pkg:
#   http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=54453
#
# NetBSD 8.1 earmv7hf: unknown configure option
#   http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=54621
#
# NetBSD 9 i386: bootstrap fails with missing libcurl.so.4
#   http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=55368

# Stale PRs (a reason to believe they no longer apply)
#
# NetBSD 8.1 sparc64: bootstrap fails with libssl.so.14 missing
#   http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=54622