Re: Proposing EARLY_PRINT_PLIST_AWK (was: please fix print-PLIST for python-3.x)

Leonardo Taccari writes:
> [...]
> To address this problem I would like to introduce
> EARLY_PRINT_PLIST_AWK that is similar to PRINT_PLIST_AWK but actually
> do the substitutions before sorting the file/directory list.
>
> The attached patch in this email implements it and adjust
> lang/python/extension.mk to use it so that PLIST generated via
> print-PLIST are sorted also for Python 3.x packages.
>
> I would like to continue testing it for other 2 weeks and if there are
> no negative feedbacks/comments nor problems I would like to commit it
> in three separate commits (one to mk/, another to mention it in The
> pkgsrc Guide and the latter to adjust lang/python/extension.mk).
> [...]

I have tested them for two weeks and I have not noticed any regressions
(and all print-PLIST were properly sorted).  I have just committed the
changes discussed and added a sentence about it on The pkgsrc guide.

If you find any possible regression or a not-properly-sorted PLIST
generated via print-PLIST please let me know!