Running bulk builds for finding bugs in packages

A few days ago, I added a section to the pkgsrc guide containing ideas
for bulk builds with non-default configurations, to find packages that
don't stick to the pkgsrc conventions or to best practices.

https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/bulk.html#bulk.var

Did I miss any important build variants? Or are there any details that I
got wrong or that should have been explained better?