Re: PKGREVISION of lang/gcc8-libs

* On 2020-05-10 at 12:26 BST, Olaf Seibert wrote:

> ## The PKGREVISION of this package needs to be at least 1 more than the
> ## PKGREVISION of the lang/gcc8 package so that with the dependence pattern
> ## '{gcc8,gcc8-libs}>=8.2.*' pkg_add will choose gcc8-libs over gcc8.

It's probably worth revisiting why we even support this.  I don't
think it actually works, given that the libraries are installed into
different places, and I don't remember why it was added in the first
place.

For our gcc9 packages I dropped it, though we always enable
USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME anyway.  It's likely that when I committed
this:

  https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/commit/9dbcceee

I should have made the non-runtime case avoid the -libs package, and
it's been cargo-culted around ever since.