Re: new package: mail/akpop3d

Hi,

thanks for your contribution.

Can those patches be upstreamed or were they already (attempted)
upstreamed? Especially the ones which necessitate entries to the manpage
make it seem like this is a modification upstream should consider.

The patches at large are undocumented, it would be good if you could
document them if they are yours

tmp%bh0.amt.ru@localhost transcribed 12K bytes: