PaX mprotect vs. g-ir-scanner (gjs)

Hi!

I've tried updating lang/gjs to the latest version, which uses
mozjs68, the JavaScript engine from firefox68. I haved added the
update to wip/gjs.

This engine is not PaX mprotect safe.

I can work around this for a test in the configure step, but in the
build step, g-ir-scanner is run to generate the *.typelib files for
introspection, and that tries to load the library (AFAIU), and then
fails.

g-ir-scanner is a Python program.

The only workaround I can think of is marking python itself with
'paxctl +m'. Or, of course, fixing the JavaScript engine.

Or "sysctl -w security.pax.mprotect.enabled=0" of course.

Any suggestions?
 Thomas