Re: import wip/wcslib?

Am Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:36:28 +0100
schrieb Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>:

> Do you think it's ready for import to pkgsrc?
>  Thomas

I hope so … and the risk is low anyway, as there is nothing in pkgsrc
depending on it. But I'll seek confirmation from the astrophysicist
trying to build software on top of the pkgsrc environment about things
working right (stuff like casacore, which also might one time be
imported). We'll continue working out cmake build issues tomorrow …
beating it into submission to accept software from the pkgsrc prefix in
favour of the system installs.

You took me by surprise reacting so quickly to my import request;-)

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis