Re: Lang/gcc8 + lang/libunwind

> On Mar 18, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:
>
> The attached two patches seem sufficient to fix this, because they ensure that the correct internal directory is early enough in the list.  It seems that this would be a general problem that needs addressing upstream as well.  However, I am not a gcc wizard, so please suggest improvements.

For those of you playing at home, the attached patch needs to be added to the previous two to complete the build.  This is fixing the same problem (reordering -I to pick up the internal unwind.h) but did not show up until the final build stage when Objective C was built.

I presume this is all because the wrappers are not set up to intercept the internal compilers being built by the package, but don’t really know.

I would still appreciate input on these patches.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook