Re: Does mozilla-rootcerts-openssl need to be unconditionally NOT_FOR_UNPRIVILEGED?

10 March 2020, 22:55:20 "Greg Troxel" <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>:
> If you want to bring up on tech-pkg that pkgsrc should by default force
> the mozilla root certs to be installed whenever *any package* that uses
> openssl is installed, we can have that discussion

Keeping certs optional makes sense so I don't mind building the package.
But for it to build at all, NOT_FOR_UNPRIVILEGED needs to be back in the
builtin branch only, like Jason's topic and patch suggests? Looking at
history, it was moved out when SSLDIR was hardcoded to /etc in makefile
(github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/commit/06200e0) for one file with .crt
extension. That path, no longer hardcoded, now goes under the same
configurable sysconfdir as the .pem files before it, from what I see
in makefiles for mozilla-rootcerts and mozilla-rootcerts-openssl.