Are "dynamic" DIST_SUBDIRs possible?

Hi!

I made some major progress with module-based Go builds.
wip/go/go-package.mk has some logic for GO_MODULE=yes, and wip/lf
builds and installs using Go modules.

However, the module distfiles have names like

github.com/mattn/go-runewidth/@v/v0.0.4.zip

Storing them in a flat DIST_SUBDIR is not ideal, as there might be
different packages at v0.0.4 (or whatever) in the same build and they
would clash. Can I retain the paths when fetching such files? I would
like the hierarchy to remain under /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles.

Also: Can I prevent these .zip files from being extracted? I just want
to copy them to the correct place, the go tool will extract them in
place during the build.

--
Benny