Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/print

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 09:12:38AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Looking at my system, I see that libgnomeprint seems also not really
> maintained upstream and only ham/xlog is using it.
>
> So maybe libgnomeprint is also cruft?

That's another item on my "GNOME 2 cruft that I haven't fully unrolled the
dependencies for" list. Unfortunately the full thing with the list of everything
and packages using it is on a computer I can't access right now.

There are big things like py-gnome2-desktop, but these are fairly broken with
nothing much using them by now too.