Re: New packages for review

Hi,

Thanks for reviewing this. I got feedback from two others.

> Some packages fail to build in a sandboxed bulk build environment, e.g.
> libfm-qt and qterminal:

I'll fix this asap, thanks. I'll soon rebuild everything with
PKG_DEVELOPER=yes and look into this at the same time.

> I don't think INSTALLATION_DIRS is really required in these packages?
You're most probably right. Specially now, when I've set the PATH in
lxqt-build-tools. I'll remove it when rebuilding.

> Given I contributed to packaging qtermwidget and qterminal
I'm still very thankful for this, I would probably given-up otherwise.

> I should probably recuse myself from any review of them
That's fine, as mentioned there're two others looking at these packages.

> Do you intend to submit the rest of the LXQt desktop components for
review later?
Maybe. This is a difficult question, I did this as a learning experience.
I could do but, I won't be using all of it myself, as it pulls things I don't
want to have on my system, e.g. avahi and pulseaudio. Also, I'm a tiling window
manager user, I can't stand floating windows and I don't own or use a mouse.
Everything on my machine is controlled with keybindings.
I could submit the other components and maintain them but, I wouldn't know
if they break at some point.

> For instance, lxqt-panel doesn't build for me because it expects the
> presence of audio/pulseaudio, which isn't a declared dependency.
This is exactly what I was refering to above.
I'll add pulse to the dependencies, thanks!

> I can assist with the commits if need be. I'd have to look at the rest
> of your list.
Awesome, thanks!

> Thanks for working on this!
Thank you for taking the time to review it.
Regards,
pin

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.