New packages for review

Hi, as promissed a week or so ago in a thread in the netbsd-users mailing list,
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2020/01/28/msg023864.html

I'm uploading here a list of packages from pkgsrc-wip that I'm using on a daily
basis on my system.
These packages work as they are intended to and patches have been submitted
upstream and merged.

Please review these packages and consider importing into pkgsrc main branch.

wip/featherpad, Lightweight Qt5 plain-text editor
wip/arqiver, Simple Qt5 archive manager
wip/feathernotes, Lightweight Qt5 hierarchical notes-manager
wip/lxqt-build-tools, LXQt build tools
wip/libqtxdg, Qt implementation of freedesktop.org xdg specs
wip/liblxqt, Core utility library for all LXQt components
wip/libfm-qt, Core library of PCManFM-Qt
wip/pcmanfm-qt, LXQt pcmanfm Qt frontend
wip/qtermwidget, Terminal emulator widget for Qt5
wip/qterminal, Terminal emulator for Qt5
wip/lximage-qt, Image viewer and screenshot tool for the LXQt desktop

Thank you!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.