gnuradio 3.8.0.0 (in the not too distant future)

We currently have gnuradio 3.7.13.5, and 3.8.0.0 came out this August.
I don't know how big a change that is and how hard the update will be,
but after I get caught up to pkgsrc-current I'll flip the number and see
how it goes, and maybe drop things in wip if it doesn't more or less
just work.  It's hard to say how long this will take until trying it.

3.8.0.0 does drop qt4 and add qt5 for the gui.