Re: Qt4 removal plan

Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> writes:

> On 25.10.2019 13:29, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

[dropping lots of details where I don't have anything useful to say]

> Unknown status:

>  - openscad

Sounds like this has a user and needs to stay for now.

>  - merkaartor

I sent a deletion proposal for merkaartor, also pending input from OSM
people about the larger state of merkaartor.

> Is there anything else noteworthy except kde4?

There's qgis, which should be updatable and bouyer@ is working on it.

There's gnuradio-qtgui, and I suspect this can be/should be switched to
qt5.  I'll look in this.

It seems my finddepends output has things in it that it shouldn't (in
that I don't understand how some of the listed files depend on qt4 and
suspect they don't actually), so I'll try to figure that out.  But the
raw output is down from 793 in september to 414 just now.