Re: nls support

Le 2019-10-25 10:06, Jonathan Perkin a écrit :
* On 2019-10-25 at 08:02 BST, Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:

I am personally in favour of adding a nls option to packages that provide localization file because it moves stuffs like LDFLAGS.FooOS+= -lintl or CONFIGURE_ENV+= gt_cv_func_gnugettextX_libintl=yes out of the Makefile and
it makes it clearer.

Adding options is fine and a useful goal, just please do it carefully
(the bison breakage took out a lot of packages), testing builds with
it both enabled and disabled, and leave the nls option on by default
as others have asked.

Thanks for working on this,

IIRC, I tested with both enabled and disabled. But since I incorrectly wrote CONFIGURE_ARGS, the default behaviour regarding enable or disable nls was in both cases. I had to run pkglint and it was my worst mistake.

Thanks for having quickly fixed,
Fred