Re: Circular dependency (cwrappers) when bootstrapping on Linux

Le 2017-10-22 16:34, Benny Siegert a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Sevan Janiyan <venture37%geeklan.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
Ah, ok. I was thinking that the problem possibly lies in the combination of
"--prefer-pkgsrc --cwrappers no".

Perhaps. As Maya noted on Twitter, part of the problem is that there
is no /usr/bin/diff (though I do have diffutils from Chromebrew in
/usr/local), so it builds diffutils.

I just run into this problem on Arch Linux. There was no diff and a circular dependency on cwrappers occured when I boostrapped pkgsrc. "./bootstrap --prefer-pkgsrc yes --cwrappers no" resolved the problem.