Re: "error: ... : world-writable file."

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 23:09:06 +0900 (JST), Takahiro Kambe wrote:
> Dose your problem really fixed?  I'm planing to commit below change.

Looks good to me.

I was thinking along the same lines, but as a quick resolution ran the
find(1) manually, packaged and moved on - meaning to return, and never
did.

Thanks for picking up the ball.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344